One of the biggest multinational property developer currently building and operating assisted-living centers in the U.S. and in China.
The Business Plan Writer would be in charge adapting a template business plan for each of the individual US markets in which we build our centers. Specifically, the person in this position would:
1. Adapt master business plan to fit to new, yet nearly identical projects
2. Manage project business plans
3. Participate in seminars throughout China and present to the potential investors about our business.
4. Edit and update pro forma financial statements and org charts.
5. Draft brief reports based on the market analysis (prepared by another) detailing the market demand and feasibility of new projects
This position is mainly for recent college graduates. The qualifications are as follows:
1. Previous business plan writing experience would be a big plus but is not required.
2. Should have a general understanding of business (finance, marketing, operations) through school or similar experience.
3. Must have a Bachelor's Degree. A degree in business, marketing, or accounting would be preferable.
4. Must have excellent communication skills (both in speaking and in writing).
5. Must have native-level English skills (both speaking and writing).
6. Should be detail-oriented and value producing high-quality work.
7. Must have a positive attitude and be able to work well with others. Should be adaptable and easy to get along with.
8. Must be willing to move and work in Shenzhen, Guangdong next to Hong Kong.
Language: Must have excellent communication skills (both in speaking and in writing).
shenzhen / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 4 months ago
shenzhen / full-time / OtherPosted 9 months ago
shenzhen / part-time / OtherPosted a year ago
shenzhen / full-time / OtherPosted a year ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - shenzhen, guangdong