This position is based in Changsha, China. Copywriter (Promotional) For leading consumer electronic companies Be the written expression of the brand to drive product purchase through ads and listing content. We need a juggler for this role – the ability to multi-task, plan ahead, organize, and effectively communicate with product managers and the creative team. We’re looking for someone with a flair for influencing others through words.
Job Description Create messaging for promotional campaigns. Participate in creating messaging strategy and structure for individual products to increase product sales. Write promotional copy for product listings. Produce creative directions for ads on a variety of ad platforms. Work in a transparent environment on a legal working visa with a young and dynamic team and experience China outside the international bubble.
Job Requirements Deep understanding of how to use consumer insights and marketing psychology in written copy. Bachelor degree and ideally with 1-2 years of experience writing copy for digital mediums (websites, ads etc). Outstanding logical analysis and out-of-the-box creativity. Outstanding communicator and team-player. Chinese language skills equivalent to HSK 5 or above (new version). Native English speaker. Demonstrated ability to continue learning and improving in the field of promotional copy writing. Excellent time management skills and work efficiency able to meet tight time requirements.
We offer - housing allowance; - help with visa and work-permit application; - breakfast & lunch included; - Annual international travel+10 working days annual leave; - friendly and fresh work environment.
1. Responsible for developing creative concepts and ideas.
2.Collaborate with a small group of copywriters to create beautiful, creative and professional copy for the brand to be showcased on owned and paid media.
3. Review, edit and polish copy for product communications and promotions to increase sales conversions Amazon and advertisement platforms.
4. Manage product naming projects and participate in product go-to-market planning.
5. Fine tune the creative copy writing process and work flows.
1. Professional writing experience.
2. Excellent time management skills and work efficiency. Ability to multitask and simultaneously juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced and results-oriented start up environment.
3. Ability to use the written word to create viral content with excellent results for multiple target audiences.
4. Interested in technology and consumer electronics as well as a firm grasp of product differentiation.
5. Native English speak wanted, Chinese mastery is a plus.
6. Outstanding communicator and team-player.
~ 1 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - changsha, hunan