You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
We’re looking for a problem-solver who can simplify and clarify even the most complex ideas.
Eager to learn new skills and put knowledge into practice. Strong interest and curiosity about creative fields of work. Passionate about branding and strong attention to detail.
You will work either independently or collaboratively with Art Directors to evaluate design options, and develop and push to find ‘big ideas’ based on design strategy and creative brief.
- You are
• Able to manage your own workflow and deadlines, as well as communicate effectively.
• Strong in conceptual thinking and design development.
• Excellent knowledge and skills related to current creative and design trends (from branding identity and digital marketing, to time-sensitive media).
• Flexible and resilient in the face of project challenges.
• Not just a visual thinker. You know the difference between decoration and creative problem solving. You can make your ideas come alive with words, too.
- You have
• Experience in planning entire projects, including schedules, workload distribution, and resources allocation.
• Experience in developing strategic and creative solutions that support project goals.
• An understanding in B2B and B2C businesses.
• The ability to cope and adapt when things don’t go as planned.
• 5+ years of experience in design, branding or advertising.
• Outstanding technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in graphic design, communication, design, fine arts, or related fields.
• Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English (or another foreign language).
Skills: Outstanding technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
Language: Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English (or another foreign language).
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai