1. Responsible for the development and project improvement of nano-coatings;
2. Lead the technical team to improve the performance of the developed products, improve the parameters, etc.
3. Responsible for the management of members of nanotechnology R&D team and laboratory management;
4. Responsible for the compilation of product specifications such as parameters, indicators and performance of R&D products.
5. Responsible for the declaration of major technical government projects and the preparation of materials.
1. Ph.D. in Material Chemistry, Material Science and Engineering, Polymer Material Engineering, Chemical Engineering, etc.
2. Familiar with the preparation methods and processes of nano-powders and nano-materials. Experience in research and development of nano-powders is preferred.
3. Have solid theoretical foundation and experimental experience in material.
4. Be willing to accept challenges and difficult tasks, be good at innovation, and put forward new solutions through analysis.
5. Strong literature, patent retrieval and reading ability, experimental data analysis, collation and induction ability, good at observation and summary, independent thinking ability and strong learning ability.
6. Experience in laboratory management or R&D center management.
1. Provide competitive remuneration in the industry;
2. Provide five insurance and one fund;
3. Provide paid annual leave after one year of employment;
4. Perfect promotion system;
5. Customized professional training;
6. Good career planning.
Material Science and Engineering
• English, Business level
• Chinese, Conversational
var TIAOJIAN_NUM =0;
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shenzhen, guangdong