To further expand our project team in China, we are looking for a:
Senior Project Engineer - Assembly Process Planning
1. For our international customer, you’re taking responsibility for complex production equipment from Design phase till Final Handover.
2. Therefore you’ll analyze and optimize production structures and process steps in the Assembly and realize them within the requirements of the customer.
3. The selection, design and procurement of equipment will be carried out in close cooperation with our customers.
4. You’re taking responsibility for a qualified project management in your area of responsibility.
1. You have successfully completed an industrial engineering / engineering degree in the field of mechanical engineering, production / manufacturing or vehicle technology or a degree in a comparable course of study and ideally have a first professional experience of about 3-5 years.
2. Experience in Assembly planning and efficiency improvement projects for manufacturers, especially for International Automotive OEMs.
3. Furthermore, you have analytical, methodological and conceptual skills
4. Language: Fluent in English, oral and written. Chinese is a plus.
5. Management/Business Skill: Good communication and coordination skill.
~ 3 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shenyang, liaoning