1. Responsible for producing architectural design drawings including all details for architectural projects. This includes but not limited to master plans, floors plans, elevations, sections, renderings, etc.
2. Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients.
3. Preparing tender and pre-qualification applications and presentations.
4. Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists.
5. Making site visits to check on project status and report on project.
6. Keep within timelines.
7. Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
8. Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals, dealing with problems which might come up during construction.
1. At least 5 years working experience as an architect
2. Strong skills in developing new design ideas
3. Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (CAD, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
• English, Conversational
beijing / full-time / OtherPosted a year ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - beijing, beijing