We are looking for people who can and will:
- Have an extremely high level of written English, both colloquial and professional
- Write persuasive, infectious, excitement generating copy
- Implement social media strategies that build brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and product adoption.
- Create content which meets our customer standards
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms, select and adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Create and review content on a daily basis.
- Create and manage weekly/monthly/quarterly promotions
We are looking for people who are/have:
- Organized with high levels of self-management and an ability to adhere to timelines
- Hard working
- Are communicative & transparent
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin etc.) and how they can be deployed.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly.
- Public relations, marketing, sales, community management experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Design, Political Science. Will consider lower level of education based on passion for the industry.
Communications/English, Public Relations
• English, Native level
shanghai / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 6 months ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai