·Build and execute social media strategy through market research, platform selection, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, etc) that builds meaningful connections and encourages social fans to achieve brand building and business goals.
· Develop brand relationship with influencers/bloggers/media and leverage external resources to achieve goals of business building and brand building.
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
· Collaborate with other departments (media team, PR, creative, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
· 2+ years working experience in social media field
·Familiarity with major Western social platforms including Facebook/Twitter/ Instagram/Youtube etc.
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytic tools knowledge
· Good team player and capable of managing remote relationship development with influencers/media
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
· English Native Speaker is a must, Mandarin mastery would be preferred
· Bachelor degree or above
SINOWELL is looking for a fresh team member. As our operations expand, we need to grow a social media presence in North America and the UK. We are a leading hydroponics supplier providing homes and businesses across North America and Europe with high quality growing equipment. As home-growing becomes more mainstream, help us capture the market through social media promotion! Native English required.
Location: Room 3602-03-04, Financial Street (Helen), 440 Helen Road
~ 2 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shanghai, shanghai