In this role, you will:
• Ensures that development deliverables meet the “Definition of Done”
• Product Lifecycle Management, product planning/design, product definition and execution
• Manages risk and dependencies between organizations.
• Defines and implement processes for coordination and communication between organizations and with Night Owl stakeholders
• Works closely with product release management to ensure that product deliverables are. coordinated with corresponding deliverables from other team in the organization
• Establishes governance structure that identifies key performance indicators, sets milestones, and establishes a reporting cadence.
• Tracks and monitors program status and metrics to ensure milestones are met, and internal and. external delivery commitments are met.
• Leads cross-discipline teams to establish an integrated plan to deliver team commitments
• Ensures ongoing communication of progress against program objectives
• Proactively identifies and resolves issues and makes recommendations for improvements to. existing processes
• Ensures that the product development process abides by all defined cross-discipline standards. and all compliance and regulatory requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience along with established leadership across the discipline and. function
• Fluent in English & Chinese
• Experience and understanding of the Cloud Development Lifecycle
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook, and access
• Experience using MS Project, Rally, or any other program management tool for project. tracking.
• Project Manager Certified (PMP, MSPM, CAPM, APM).
• Proven track record of setting targets, executing a plan, and delivering results
• Ability to plan and provide structure and organization in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Effectively manages risk and uncertainty for self and team.
• Strong problem problem-solving skills
• Ability to decompose problems and make decisions when problems or solutions are not 100%. defined
• Evaluates products & processes to assure compliance.
• Measures the impact of trends (cyclical or a shift) and takes action.
• Ability to interact at all levels of the organization, and with other members in the team and. partners
• Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex, global matrix. organization.
• Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
• Uses critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help leaders and leadership teams. resolve issues and define solutions
• Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using. critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior. leadership with confidence and clarity
• Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal.
• Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face. of unfavorable odds and setbacks
• Commitment, Perseverance, Passion!
~ 5 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - chaozhou, guangdong