WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LUZHOU?
- Luzhou is a tourist destination; specific scenic spots include Yuchan in Luxian county, Fobao in Hejiang county, Mt. Fangshan in Jiangyang county, litchi and longan orchard along the Yangtze River and Tuojiang River, and many others.
- With the official approbation of the National Ministry of Forestry, Fobao Forest Park became a National Forestry Park and was classified as an “AAA” tourist attraction in 2001 by National Tourism Administration.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR SCHOOL?
- We are one of the largest and most respected training centers in China.
- Founded in 2011, we provide internationalized education to tens-of-thousands of students in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
- We are one of the first schools in China to adopt the most advanced teaching method in the world, Problem Based Learning. Guided by the ages and interests of children, every week you’ll get outside the classroom and take your eager young students to parks, dental clinics and banks to learn and use English in real life environments.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
-- We offer you high salary coming along with a lot of benefits to help you easily adapt to the new teaching environment:
- Salary: $2300 - $2700 (before tax)
- $289 for housing allowance
- $867 for flight allowance
- $867 for sign-in bonus
- $2100 contract completion bonus
- $144/ student for enrollment bonus
- $21/ class for overtime teaching
- Performance bonuses
- Insurance provided
- Chinese language courses provided
- Legal Z work visa support
- Paid Holidays: 10 days as paid Annual Leave +15 days as paid Public Holidays
- Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
+ Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
+ Housing allowance for children
+ Local education allowance for children
WHAT ARE THE TEACHING CONDITIONS?
- Student ages from 2 to 12 years old.
- Very small class size: 4 - 6 students, easy to deal with
- 5 working days per week including weekends
- 2 days off on weekdays
- No more than 35 hours per week, including 30 classes (40 mins/ class ) and non teaching hours ( meeting,demo,training, preparation etc.)
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Native English speakers
- Hold at least a Bachelor degree
- Have TEFL certificate or at least 2 year teaching experience
- Love working with young learners.
HOW TO APPLY?
- If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send your resume and degree now to: firstname.lastname@example.org
beijing / full-time / educationPosted 4 days ago
suzhou / full-time / educationPosted 5 days ago
hefei / full-time / educationPosted 5 days ago
nanjing / full-time / educationPosted 2 weeks ago
guangzhou / full-time / educationPosted a month ago
~ 2 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - luzhou, sichuan