We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce clear and concise technical manuals. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited and skilled writer with an eye for detail. If you can produce good technical contents quickly based on source materials for intended audience to grasp information easily, we’d like to meet you.
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
Please send your application to Edward Chu. Thanks.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
• Create and maintain the information architecture
• Base in Nanjing, Beijing, or Shanghai
Skills: Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation; Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail; Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and picture
Language: English native, and excellent written skills in English; Proficient with the Chinese language
shenzhen / full-time / translationPosted 2 months ago
chengdu / full-time / translationPosted 3 months ago
xi`an / full-time / translationPosted 3 months ago
xi`an / full-time / translationPosted 4 months ago
shenzhen / full-time / translationPosted 4 months ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai