1. Teaching, giving Urdu language lessons;
2. Translating, interpreting, editing translated Urdu drafts;
3. Dubbing and recording for Urdu language tutorial materials;
4. Lingual/cultural communication activities, including discussing collaboration with educational institutions in your country about Urdu language education; searching and providing Urdu course information in your country for Chinese students; helping to connect Chinese students and the educational institutions in your country; planning and organizing short term study in your country, like summer camp/winter camp; consulting with students in your country about study in China, like introducing our language courses to people in your country, course information circulating/explaining, etc.
Remark: applicants can choose as many tasks above as desire.
1. Must be Urdu Native speaker;
2. Good user of English or Chinese or other languages as second language;
3. Degree holder (degree gained in a nationally recognized university, Major of Linguistics, Education preferred, other majors are also accepted);
4. Lingual or Educational work experience preferred;
5. Work/study experience in China preferred.
Work time & work place:
Full time or Part time, in Guangzhou China
Pay and conditions:
As per the tasks and negotiation. If work outside of China, we will pay online.
If you are employed, we can help to apply Chinese visa and help to arrange accommodation in China as request.
Address: 34, Xinyuan Building, No. 898 Tianhe North Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou
guangzhou / part-time / educationPosted a day ago
guangzhou / part-time / educationPosted 4 days ago
guangzhou / part-time / educationPosted 1 week ago
guangzhou / part-time / educationPosted 2 weeks ago
guangzhou / full-time / educationPosted 2 weeks ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - guangzhou, guangdong