1. To deliver the brand promise and provide friendly, courteous and professional customer service at all times.
2.To take dessert and beverage orders for customers, upselling wherever possible
3. To communicate customers’ orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the order system and constantly update any changes
4. To transport items to the customers tables in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality
5. To anticipate customers’ needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, respond urgently and appropriately to customer concerns and request
6. To complete assigned opening side work for operation, including mis en place, setting and resetting tables, changing candles.
7. To participate in all required meetings or training course
8. To assist in seating customers and present menus
9. To ensure that all sales are properly recorded, following procedures for ordering, voiding or correcting items.
10. To maintain the assigned station in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
11. To complete assigned closing side work
12. To treat all operating equipment and supplies carefully to minimize damage or breakage and reduce wastage
13. To work in a supportive and flexible manner with other employees and other departments.
14. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior.
Job Requirement 职位要求：
1. Fluent in speaking English, with good communicating skills.
2. Have good image and temperament
3. Have a good working attitude and sense of team work.
4. Knowledge of dessert and beverage (we will training for these)
5. Preferable with related working experience.
6.Work 3 days a week, Thursday, Friday, Saturday night.
Language: Chinese English
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - shanghai, shanghai